Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Thank you for your prayers and concern about our mission, ACTS Retreats. You are in our prayers daily. As the health guidelines unfold, we want to assure you of our support.
These are the following steps we are taking to ensure the safety of everyone involved in our mission:
1) Our San Antonio office and the ACTS Store will be closed to the general public, effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- At the time of this notice, our office and store staff will continue normal operations either from home or store.
- Our store is open for phone & online orders only. Please continue to prepare for upcoming retreats and support the mission!
2) The Teen ACTS Training scheduled for March 28 in San Antonio and remotely is cancelled.
- We are working on rescheduling the training to be offered remotely. Stay tuned for a new date.
- If you registered for the training, Maria Gomez, our Education Coordinator, will contact you about either keeping your registration for a future training (can be applied to remote training) or getting a refund.
3) All missioning retreats scheduled from now through May should be cancelled.
- Mission Directors should contact the receiving Parish Pastor to let him know.
4) Based on Bishop decrees (and health guidelines), parish-based retreats should be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Parish Retreat Directors & ACTS Core Facilitators should consult with their Parish Pastor about an upcoming scheduled retreat and communicate the decision to the team, retreatants, retreat center, and parish community.
- ACTS Missions – the San Antonio office, ACTSM Chapters, Board of Directors – does not need to be consulted in making a decision to cancel or reschedule a retreat.
5) Our annual Agapefest Casino Night (May 2, 2020) is cancelled until further notice.
- For those who purchased tickets or offered a sponsorship, please contact Kathryn Cervera to let her know if you’d like to offer your purchases/sponsorships as a donation or would like a refund. email@example.com or 210-342-1077 x129.
- Look for information on how to continue to support the mission through Agapefest!
6) The BigGive SA (an online, one-day giving campaign) scheduled for March 26, 2020 has been postponed to September 10, 2020.
- The BigGive site is being transformed into the BigGive Emergency Relief site to support non-profits during this crisis. Click here to support ACTS Missions.
Office and Store updates will be made through our e-mail list, social media and website. Please sign up on our e-mail list at www.actsmissions.org to be added.
We will continue to unite with you in prayer for the health and well-being of our brothers and sisters in Christ. Let us put on the full armor of God, find strength in Him and He will provide.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, pray for us.