Do You Hear the Call?
We are looking for Brothers and Sisters in Christ who are interested in serving as a member of the ACTS Missions Board of Directors.
Do you hear the call to share your time, talent, and treasure with the ACTS Apostolate in a way different than participating on ACTS Retreat?
Board members participate in advancing the mission, vision, core values and beliefs of ACTS Missions. We provide the strategic direction to partner with Catholic parishes in building vibrant, active communities through the ACTS retreats and provide ongoing parish support.
What We're Looking For
This year, we are recruiting candidates to fill positions in San Antonio, Texas (candidates must live within the Archdiocese of San Antonio) and Outside San Antonio (candidates must live in a diocese that has an established ACTS Missions Chapter).
- You must have attended an ACTS Retreat and served on Team (and/or in other ACTS leadership roles such as Director, Co-Director, Core, or Chapter)
- You have demonstrated a Pastoral Spirit and work well within Teams
- You can commit to attending monthly Board meetings in person or via Webex, and all major fundraising events in your Chapter; when possible you would travel to San Antonio to attend the annual ACTS Missions Agapefest and Gala.
- You are willing or have experience Fundraising, are willing to contact Donors to get them involved in ACTS Missions, and to serve on Committees to plan and host/staff major events
- Please complete the Nomination form to be considered for a Board Member position. You will be contacted by a Board Member from our Governance Committee when your submission is received.